Monday, June 27, 2011

A Small Box and a Lot of Love

 This is just a little itty bitty baby post to say thank you SO much to my friends and family back at home. Your kind messages and comments always put a smile on my face, reminding me just how lucky I am to have the BEST support system I could ever ask for. I'm having the time of my life over here, but it's always nice to know you're thinking of me. Because the truth is, I do get home sick every once in a while. I mean, how could I not with YOU all back at home?!! I really do miss you all so much.

And the fact that you read my blog makes me so so happy! Hopefully I don't bore you too much... ;)

To my family: THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR MY SURPRISE DELIVERY! Mom, Dad, Devin, and McRoberts, you're the best! I miss our family bbqs and movie nights on the daily! Don't have tooooo much fun on the Fourth of July without me...

A surprise delivery of goodies from my amazing family!

The sweetest letter from my mom, Devin's senior headshot, and a note from brother Beau!
I was so happy. :)

I LOVE AND MISS YOU GUYS! Thanks for making me smile! xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment